Mesh Pad Type Demister
1. It shows 99% efficiency under general conditions and velocity (1~3m/sec or higher).
2. Over 98% open area is guaranteed under any conditions so pressure drop caused by the use of the demister can be disregarded (0.1”~1.0 W/G).
3. It can be made of any material suitable for the given temperature and corrosion-resistance.
4. It is possible to install by use of M/H so it is easy to handle.
5. There is no restriction in the conditions, place, and size for use. It is installable on the existing systems.
6. Self-cleaning is possible. It is semi-permanent so it is economical.
DEMISTER Materials (Mesh Pad type)
It can be made of various materials, depending on its use, and its major materials are as per the below:
1. SUS304, 304L, SUS316, 316L, MONEL
2. P.P (POLY PROPYLENE), P.E (POLY ETHYLENE), TEFLON
Fixing Methods & GRID
The demister should be horizontally fixed and supported. At the bottom or both the top and the bottom, a support grid which is welded with FB 25X3t, RB6Ø of the same material as that of the demister pad at proper intervals (APP150mm), is used. For fixing the grid and the pad, RB6Ø or 1.6Ø tie wire is used.
Dust Collectors - The dust collector of a wet type has excellent collection capacity.
In the case of using the demister, the pressure drop is estimated at 0.1“~1.0”W/G. Theoretically, it can be calculated out based on the below equation