Uses of DEMISTER Pad
Demisters are utilized in petroleum refining, petrochemical industry, gas chemistry, synthetic chemistry, salt and sugar manufacturing and other chemical industries. They are also employed in packed towers, dust arrestors and air filters in various enterprises, or for chemical-reaction acceleration by painting the filament surfaces with catalyst (in both separation and reaction). Other applications include the special gasket in cabinets of electronics instruments and vibration and sound insulation.
1. Vacuum Tower - The treatment quantity by the demister goes up by 35%. The quality of oil gas is improved.
2. Absorber - Some gasoline plants use a glycol absorber so the installation cost is being repaid
within a month.
3. Knockout Drums and Separators - If Demister is used, ⅓inch drum is sufficient.
4. Gas Separator Vessels - Hydrocarbon in gases is collected so gas of 1/0.1 billion purity is produced out.
5. Evaporator - Product loss goes down and purity is remarkably improved.
6. Scrubber - In the field of caustic soda, the demister is used to prevent air pollution.
7. Distillation Column - If Demister ® is used, the cost for distillation goes up, the quantity of treatment increases by 20%, and purity is remarkably improved.